How to enable 2FA for Fortnite(Epic Games)?
Install Secure ID
Secure ID enables you to have a single mobile app for all your 2FA accounts and you can sync them across multiple devices. Install Secure ID on your device by searching for it in your device’s app store .
Locate 2FA setting in Fortnite
1. Login to Fortnite and select Account option by hovering over your username in the top right corner.
2. Next click Password & Security and scroll down a little.
3. On Fortnite page displayed, under Two Factor Authentication click Enable Authenticator App which displays QR code screen.
4. Launch Secure ID app on your device. Click “+” icon displayed and scan the QR code displayed on Fortnite’s Enable Authenticator App screen .
After scanning the QR code Fortnite logo is displayed and six-digit security code is generated by Secure ID app.
5. Enter the six-digit code (generated by Secure ID) in Security Code field on Fortnite Enable Authenticator App screen. Then click Activate button.
Congratulations! Secure ID is now ready to use for Two Factor Authentication for Fortnite.
Generate Recovery Codes on Fortnite
Once two-factor authentication is enabled, you have the option to access your backup codes. Click “Generate Codes” to get the recovery codes. You can either copy or download them. We suggest you to do this.