How to enable 2FA for Amazon?
Install Secure ID
Secure ID enables you to have a single mobile app for all your 2FA accounts and you can sync them across multiple devices. Install Secure ID on your device by searching for it in your device’s app store .
Locate 2FA Setting in Amazon mobile app
1. Login to the amazon app and click menu icon displayed at left hand side.
2. Click the option Your Account.
3. Next click Login & security.
4. Click Edit button displayed next to Two-Step Verification Settings.
5. On the next screen click Get Started button.
6. Select Authenticator App option on the next screen.
7. Copy the text code displayed in amazon app.
8. Launch Secure ID app on your device. Click “+” icon displayed and then on the next screen click No QR code?Enter Code Manually.
9. Enter the code copied from amazon app and other details on Secure ID screen. After adding the details click Add button.
After clicking Add button Amazon logo is displayed and six-digit security code is generated by Secure ID app.
10. Again launch Amazon app and enter the six-digit code (generated by Secure ID) on amazon screen. Click Verify OTP and continue button.
11. Enable the checkbox (if OTP is not required). Click I got it. Please turn on the Two-Step Verification button.
Congratulations! Secure ID is now ready to use for Two Factor Authentication for Amazon.