How to enable 2FA for Cloudflare?
Install Secure ID
Secure ID enables you to have a single mobile app for all your 2FA accounts and you can sync them across multiple devices. Install Secure ID on your device by searching for it in your device’s app store .
Locate 2FA Setting in Cloudflare
1. Login to Cloudflare and click User profile icon displayed at top right hand side. Select the option My Profile.
2. After that click Authentication. Switch on the toggle button (which is initially Off) displayed next to Two-Factor Authentication.
Screen with QR code is displayed next.
3. Launch Secure ID app on your device. Click “+” icon displayed and scan the QR code displayed on Cloudflare screen.
After scanning the QR code Cloudflare logo is displayed and six-digit security code is generated by Secure ID app.
4. Enter the six-digit code(generated by Secure ID) and Cloudflare password in the respective fields displayed on Cloudflare page
and click Next button.
5. Re-enter the Cloudflare password on next screen and click Next button.
6. Download or copy your recovery codes and click Next button.
7. If you have not saved your recovery codes click regenerate them now.Then click Next button.
The toggle button next to Two-Factor Authentication is switched to On.
Congratulations! Secure ID is now ready to use for Two Factor Authentication for Cloudflare.