How to enable 2FA for Discord?
Install Secure ID
Secure ID enables you to have a single mobile app for all your 2FA accounts and you can sync them across multiple devices. Install Secure ID on your device by searching for it in your device’s app store .
Locate 2FA Setting in Discord
1. Login to Discord and click Settings icon displayed at the bottom.
2. Click Enable Two-Factor Auth button.
Screen with QR code will be displayed.
3. Launch Secure ID app on your device. Click “+” icon displayed and scan the QR code displayed on Discord screen .
After scanning the QR code Discord logo and six-digit code will be displayed on Secure ID screen.
4. On discord screen enter the six-digit code (generated by Secure ID) in a text box displayed below QR code. After entering the code click Activate button.
5. Then confirmation screen will be displayed as below. Click Download Backup Codes button to get your backup codes.
Congratulations! Secure ID is now ready to use for Two Factor Authentication for Discord.