How to enable 2FA for Dropbox?
Install Secure ID
Secure ID enables you to have a single mobile app for all your 2FA accounts and you can sync them across multiple devices. Install Secure ID on your device by searching for it in your device’s app store .
Locate 2FA Setting in Dropbox
1. Login to Dropbox and click smile icon displayed at top right hand side. Select the option Settings.
2. Click Security option and then and click toggle button(which is currently off) displayed with Two-step verification.
3. Enable two-step verification dialog box appears. Click Get Started button. It prompts you to re-enter your password.
After entering the password click Next button.
4. On dropbox page select Use a mobile app option. Then click Next button.
QR code screen will be displayed.
5. Launch Secure ID app on your device. Click “+” icon displayed and scan the QR code displayed on Dropbox Enable two-step Verification screen.
After scanning the QR code Dropbox logo is displayed and six-digit security code is generated by Secure ID app.
6. After QR code is scanned click Next button on dropbox page.
7. Enter the six-digit code(generated by Secure ID) in the field displayed on dropbox page and click Next button.
8. Enter mobile number on the next screen displayed (its optional) and click Next button.
Generate Recovery Codes on Dropbox
9. Copy the recovery codes displayed. Then click Next button.
10. Finally click Next button.
Congratulations! Secure ID is now ready to use for Two Factor Authentication for Dropbox.