How to enable 2FA for Facebook mobile app?
Install Secure ID
Secure ID enables you to have a single mobile app for all your 2FA accounts and you can sync them across multiple devices. Install Secure ID on your device by searching for it in your device’s app store .
Locate 2FA Setting in Facebook mobile app
1. Login to Facebook and click menu icon displayed at top right hand side.
2. Scroll down a little and click the option Settings & Privacy.
3. Next select Settings option.
4. Click Security and Login under Security on facebook app.
5. Next click Use two-factor authentication under Two-Factor Authentication.
6. Click Get Started button on the next screen displayed.
7. Select Authentication App option and click Continue button.
8. Make sure Secure ID is installed in your device. Next click Set up on same device on facebook screen and it will launch Secure ID.
Secure ID will be launched with Facebook logo and six-digit security code is generated.
9. Click device back button which navigates to facebook app. Then click Next button.
Confirmation Code screen will be displayed.
10. Enter the six-digit code(generated by Secure ID) on facebook page and click Next button.
11. Re-enter the facebook password on next screen displayed and click Continue button.
12. Finally click Finish button.
Congratulations! Secure ID is now ready to use for Two Factor Authentication for Facebook.