How to enable 2FA for HiveManager?
Install Secure ID
Secure ID enables you to have a single mobile app for all your 2FA accounts and you can sync them across multiple devices. Install Secure ID on your device by searching for it in your device’s app store .
Locate 2FA Setting in HiveManager
1. Login to HiveManager and hover mouse over username displayed in top right hand side. Select Global Settings option.
2. Click Multi-Factor Authentication displayed on left hand side.
3. Switch the toggle button to ON displayed next to Status. QR code will be displayed.
4. Launch Secure ID app on your device. Click ‘+’ icon and scan the QR code displayed on HiveManager screen.
After scanning the QR code HiveManager logo and six-digit code will be displayed on Secure ID screen.
5. Enter the six-digit code(generated by Secure ID) in a text box displayed below QR code on the HiveManager screen.
After entering the code click Confirm button.
6. Observe the Status changes to ON. Click View to view the recovery codes. Copy the codes.
Congratulations! Secure ID is now ready to use for Two Factor Authentication for HiveManager.