How to enable 2FA for IFTTT?
Install Secure ID
Secure ID enables you to have a single mobile app for all your 2FA accounts and you can sync them across multiple devices. Install Secure ID on your device by searching for it in your device’s app store .
Locate 2FA setting in IFTTT Web app
2. Scroll down a little and click Enable two-step verification button displayed under Two-step verification.
3. Enter your password on the next screen displayed and click Verify button.
4. Click Use an authenticator app button on the next screen displayed.
QR code screen will be displayed.
5. Launch Secure ID app on your device. Click “+” icon displayed and scan the QR code displayed on IFTTT screen.
After scanning the QR code IFTTT logo is displayed and six-digit security code is generated by Secure ID app.
6. Enter the six-digit code (generated by Secure ID) in the Verification Code field displayed on IFTTT screen. Then click Verify button.
7. Copy the Backup codedisplayed on next screen and check the checkbox I have saved my backup code in a safe place and I know that I might lose access to my IFTTT account if I lose it. Finally click Accept button.
Congratulations! Secure ID is now ready to use for Two Factor Authentication for IFTTT.