How to enable 2FA for Instagram?
Install Secure ID
Secure ID enables you to have a single mobile app for all your 2FA accounts and you can sync them across multiple devices. Install Secure ID on your device by searching for it in your device’s app store .
Locate 2FA Setting in Instagram app
1. Login to Instagram app and click User Profile icon displayed at bottom.
2. Next click menu icon displayed at the top right hand side.
3. Select option Settings displayed at the bottom. Then on the Settings screen click Security.
4. Click Two-Factor Authentication on Instagram screen. On the next screen displayed click Get Started button.
5. Enable the toggle button displayed with Authentication App.
6.Click Set Up Manually displayed at the bottom of the screen.
7. Instagram Key will be displayed on the next screen. Click Copy Key to copy the key and minimize the app.
8. Launch Secure ID app on your device. Click “+” icon displayed and then on the next screen click No QR code?Enter Code Manually.
9. Enter the code copied from Instagram app and other details on Secure ID screen. After adding the details click Add button.
After clicking Add button Instagram logo is displayed and six-digit security code is generated by Secure ID app.
10. Again launch Instagram app and click Next button. Enter the six-digit code (generated by Secure ID) on Instagram screen. Again click Next button.
11. Finally click Done button. Recovery codes will be displayed. Save them or take a screenshot.
Congratulations! Secure ID is now ready to use for Two Factor Authentication for Instagram.