How to enable 2FA for Mailchimp?
Install Secure ID
Secure ID enables you to have a single mobile app for all your 2FA accounts and you can sync them across multiple devices. Install Secure ID on your device by searching for it in your device’s app store .
Locate 2FA Setting in Mailchimp
1. Login to Mailchimp. Click down arrow displayed next to username in the top right corner and click Account.
2. Click Settings and then click Security from the dropdown.
3. Click Enable button under Two-factor authentication.
Configure Authenticator App screen with QR code will be displayed.
4. Launch Secure ID app on your device. Click “+” icon displayed and scan the QR code displayed on Mailchimp screen .
After scanning the QR code Mailchimp logo is displayed and six-digit security code is generated by Secure ID app.
5. Enter the six- digit code(generated by Secure ID) in Authenticator Code field on Mailchimp page and click Submit button.
Congratulations! Secure ID is now ready to use for Two Factor Authentication for Mailchimp.