How to enable 2FA for Namecheap?
Install Secure ID
Secure ID enables you to have a single mobile app for all your 2FA accounts and you can sync them across multiple devices. Install Secure ID on your device by searching for it in your device’s app store .
Locate 2FA Setting in Namecheap
1. Login to Namecheap and select Security displayed at the top.
2. Select 2FA from the options displayed.
3. Scroll down a little and click Get Started button under TOTP.
4. Click Enable button under Authentication App.
5. Enter the password on the next screen displayed and click Continue button.
6. Print or Copy the Back up Codes displayed and click Next button.
QR code screen will be displayed.
7. Launch Secure ID app on your device. Click “+” icon displayed and scan the QR code displayed on Namecheap screen.
After scanning the QR code Namecheap logo is displayed and six-digit security code is generated by Secure ID app.
8. Enter the six-digit code (generated by Secure ID) in text field displayed below QR code on Namecheap screen. Then click Finish button.
Congratulations! Secure ID is now ready to use for Two Factor Authentication for Namecheap.