How to enable 2FA for Nintendo?
Install Secure ID
Secure ID enables you to have a single mobile app for all your 2FA accounts and you can sync them across multiple devices. Install Secure ID on your device by searching for it in your device’s app store .
Locate 2FA Setting in Nintendo
1. Login to Nintendo and click User Profile icon displayed at top right hand side. Select the option Settings.
2. Click Sign-In and Security Settings displayed on left hand side.
3. Scroll down a little and click Edit button displayed next to Two-Step Verification.
4. Click Enable two-step verification button displayed on the next screen.
5. An code will be sent to your email address(displayed on screen) for verification purpose. After viewing your email
address click Submit button.
6. Enter the verification code on Nintendo screen received in the email and click Submit button.
QR code screen will be displayed.
7. Launch Secure ID app on your device. Click “+” icon displayed and scan the QR code displayed on Nintendo screen.
After scanning the QR code Nintendo logo is displayed and six-digit security code is generated by Secure ID app.
8. Enter the six-digit code(generated by Secure ID) in field displayed below QR code on Nintendo page and click Submit button.
9. Click Copy button to save the back up codes. Then tick the checkbox Backup codes saved and click OK button.
Congratulations! Secure ID is now ready to use for Two Factor Authentication for Nintendo.