How to enable 2FA for Paypal?
Install Secure ID
Secure ID enables you to have a single mobile app for all your 2FA accounts and you can sync them across multiple devices. Install Secure ID on your device by searching for it in your device’s app store .
Locate 2FA Setting in Paypal
1. Login to Paypal and click Settings icon displayed at top right hand side.
2. Click Security option displayed at the top. Then click Set Up displayed with 2-Step verification.
3. On the next screen displayed select Use an authenticator app option and click Set it Up button.
QR code screen will be displayed.
4. Launch Secure ID app on your device. Click “+” icon displayed and scan the QR code displayed on Paypal screen .
After scanning the QR code Paypal logo is displayed and six-digit security code is generated by Secure ID app.
5. Enter the code (generated by Secure ID) in text field displayed below QR code on Paypal screen. Then click Confirm button.
Congratulations! Secure ID is now ready to use for Two Factor Authentication for Paypal.