How to enable 2FA for Slack?
Install Secure ID
Secure ID enables you to have a single mobile app for all your 2FA accounts and you can sync them across multiple devices. Install Secure ID on your device by searching for it in your device’s app store .
Locate 2FA Setting in Slack
1. Login to your workspace and click on the workspace name displayed at top left hand side. Select profile & account from the options displayed.
2. Click more icon (right to Edit Profile button) displayed at bottom right hand side.
3. Select Account Settings option. It will display the corresponding page in a new browser window.
4. Click expand button displayed next to Two-Factor Authentication.
Then click Set Up Two-factor Authentication button.
5. Re-enter your password on the next screen displayed and click Confirm Password button.
6. Click Use an app option.
Screen with QR code is displayed.
7. Launch Secure ID app on your device. Click “+” icon displayed and scan the QR code displayed on Slack page.
After scanning the QR code Slack logo is displayed and six-digit security code is generated by Secure ID app.
8. Enter the code (generated by Secure ID) in Verification Code field on Slack. Then click Verify Code and Activate button.
9. Print or copy the Recovery Codes displayed by clicking on respective buttons.
Congratulations! Secure ID is now ready to use for Two Factor Authentication for Slack.