How to enable 2FA for Teamviewer?
Install Secure ID
Secure ID enables you to have a single mobile app for all your 2FA accounts and you can sync them across multiple devices. Install Secure ID on your device by searching for it in your device’s app store .
Locate 2FA Setting in Teamviewer
1. Login to Teamviewer. Click down arrow displayed next to username in the top right corner and click Edit profile.
2. Click Activate displayed with Two factor authentication.
3. Click Start activation button displayed on next screen.
QR code screen will be displayed next.
4. Launch Secure ID app on your device. Click “+” icon displayed and scan the QR code displayed on Teamviewer screen.
After scanning the QR code Teamviewer logo is displayed and six-digit security code is generated by Secure ID app.
5. Click Next button on Teamviewer’s QR code screen.
6. Next screen displays the Recovery code. You can either download or copy it. Then click Continue button.
7. On the next screen enter the six-digit code(generated by Secure ID) in the text field displayed and click Activate button.
8. Finally click Close button on teamviewer page.
Congratulations! Secure ID is now ready to use for Two Factor Authentication for Teamviewer.