How to enable 2FA for Uphold?
Install Secure ID
Secure ID enables you to have a single mobile app for all your 2FA accounts and you can sync them across multiple devices. Install Secure ID on your device by searching for it in your device’s app store .
Locate 2FA Setting in Uphold app
Note: For Uphold once you enable two-factor authentication, you cannot disable it.
1. Login to Uphold and click organization name displayed at right hand side. Select the option Settings.
2. Now click Security displayed at the top. Observe that 2-step verification is selected by default.
So click CONFIGURE button displayed at the bottom.
QR code screen is displayed next.
3. Launch Secure ID app on your device. Click ‘+’ icon and scan the QR code displayed on Uphold screen.
After scanning the QR code Uphold logo and six-digit code will be generated by Secure ID.
4. After scanning the QR code click Next button on Uphold screen.
5. On the next screen enter the six-digit code (generated by Secure ID) in the text field displayed. As soon
as you enter the code two factor authentication gets enabled. Finally click Close button.
Congratulations! Secure ID is now ready to use for Two Factor Authentication for Uphold.